[plt-scheme] Question about calendar in scheme (plt)

From: Rohan Nicholls (rohan.nicholls at pareto.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 29 05:23:35 EDT 2004

Thanks for the opinions, and help.  Very good points made.

I am sorry I have been so slow replying, (busy at work) and I am
starting on the icalendar protocol to get it parseable and generateable.

Am thinking that for storage maybe something more along Eli's csv line,
but am not sure.  Any more opinions much apreciated.

Just need to finish setting up and understanding SchemeUnit (thanks
Noel, it is a lovely package), and then things should start moving.

Thanks again to everyone, and the plt team for such a great tool.

rohan

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 17:47, Rohan Nicholls wrote:

> It has been bugging me for a while, so I was wondering if anyone knows
> of a calendar program in scheme?
>
> One thing that I have not been able to find easily, is a calendar
> program that allows you to have the information sitting somewhere on the
> net, and connect from where you happen to be, ie. I use a mac, linux and
> netbsd box all removed networkwise and geographically.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?  I have had a reality check recently on my
> programming abilities (and time available) so could anyone give me an
> idea on how difficult this might be? and ways to go about starting?
> Projects that might already have implemented parts of what I want to do?
>
> Am downloading schemeunit to get ready.;-)
>
> Thanks all,
>
> Rohan

Posted on the users mailing list.