[plt-scheme] Printing slideshow to PS

From: Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos (pocm at netvisao.pt)
Date: Mon Jun 28 18:45:14 EDT 2004

Hi Matthew,

Ok, here's the example (working on drscheme-207.1).
The following files are needed:
http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm/test.scm
http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm/tree.bmp
http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm/test.ps

In this short and simple example it's difficult to see the chaos
into which it turn a complex slideshow when converted to PS. But
you can start by noticing that in the slide the distance of the
end of the figure to the bottom is larger than in the PS. I said
the problem was in scaling but probably not. Converting to PS
seems to increase the bitmap. Oh, I create the ps selecting paper
A4 and landscape.

If you which a more complex example I can extract a slide from my
presentation to show.

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon

Posted on the users mailing list.