[plt-scheme] DrScheme and SWIG

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Jun 11 12:33:14 EDT 2004

The thing is that my interface does not deal with C++ libraries at
all.

At some point I might try to look at how these libraries are laid out
(what kind of name mangling they use, whether it is easy to figure out
the structure of objects, etc), and maybe it might be possible to do
that too, but nobody should hold their breath waiting for this...