[plt-scheme] Networking protocols in Scheme?

From: Michael Sperber (sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Mon Jun 7 02:45:42 EDT 2004

>>>>> "Arie" == Arie van Wingerden <apwing at zonnet.nl> writes:

Arie> actually I am trying to sort of compare networking capabilities of the
Arie> language REBOL with those of Scheme. Concerning the REBOL networking
Arie> possibilities you may want to have a look at:
Arie> http://www.rebol.com/docs/core23/rebolcore-13.html

Arie> In fact Scheme is pulling at me very hard because of it's elegancy and
Arie> cleanness. However, I do very much like the networking capabilities of
Arie> REBOL.

As Arie didn't ask about PLT Scheme specifically, I'll point out that
scsh also comes with very robust and complete (full POSIX) networking
capability, along with its companion SUnet networking library, which
implements a number of popular protocols, along with a full-fledged
web server.

http://www.scsh.net/resources/sunet.html

--
Cheers =8-} Mike