[plt-scheme] Networking protocols in Scheme?

From: Arie van Wingerden (apwing at zonnet.nl)
Date: Sun Jun 6 13:34:19 EDT 2004

Hi Daniel,

actually I am trying to sort of compare networking capabilities of the
language REBOL with those of Scheme. Concerning the REBOL networking
possibilities you may want to have a look at:
http://www.rebol.com/docs/core23/rebolcore-13.html

In fact Scheme is pulling at me very hard because of it's elegancy and
cleanness. However, I do very much like the networking capabilities of
REBOL.

So I hoped one of you guys could help me choose between the two <! :-)
(even when I did not mention REBOL)

With kind regards,
   Arie van Wingerden