[plt-scheme] (no subject)

From: duanewinner at att.net (duanewinner at att.net)
Date: Fri Jul 30 14:34:33 EDT 2004

Thanks,

That was it!

Now that I have that fixed, how can I cleanly uninstall the messed up installation so that I can cleanly install it correctly now? Can I just "rm -rf /usr/local/plt" and reinstall from source?
Or are there shared libraries or other files elsewhere in my system that I need to look for as well? I ran configure with "--prefix=/usr/local/plt --enable-shared".

Thanks again,
Duane