[plt-scheme] Letting Windows close DrScheme

From: Michael Sperber (sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Wed Jul 28 06:17:07 EDT 2004

When I shut down Windows on a machine running DrScheme (or any other
application running under MrEd), all "normal" Windows application
happily quit, only DrScheme remains completely unfazed by this.  As a
result, Windows seems to silently cancel the shutdown.

I'm really interested in running my own application under MrEd that
would quit under these circumstances---does anyone have any idea how
to detect the event of the user shutting down?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike