[plt-scheme] Dynamic Slide Creation

From: Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos (pocm at netvisao.pt)
Date: Sun Jul 25 20:29:16 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've done some presentations in PLT-Scheme using the slideshow
collection which is really nice however, afaik slide creation is static
instead of dynamic, so I think it is impossible to do the
following for example:

Create a slideshow of, for example, 10 slides with the current
time in them. Of course, the result I want is that if I start
slideshow at 5pm and I stay one hour in the 1st slide, when I get
to the 2nd, it'll show 6pm. I think slideshow as it is now, will
create all slides in the beginning and show in all slides 5pm.

Wouldn't it be nice to change this? Would it be difficult?

Cheers,

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon

Posted on the users mailing list.