[plt-scheme] MrEd - Pasteboard

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 20 13:46:39 EDT 2004

All of that is doable with the pasteboard% class and with snips, but
you'll have to immerse yourself pretty deep into the mred library to
understand it. The docs don't really have much an overview, at that
level, but they do have all of the details that you'd need. You can
also find some code to compare to in the plt tree. Check out graph.ss
in plt/collects/mrlib for one example.

Robby