[plt-scheme] SD Readers’ Choice Nominations

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 04:21:57 EDT 2004

http://www.sdmagazine.com/cgi/readerschoice.cgi

Nominations for products in the following categories are
now open for the Software Development Readers’ Choice
Awards. We aim not to compare technical categories of
tools, but to recognize excellence from software vendors in
such factors as customer support, innovation and
reliability. Nominations will close on Aug. 6, followed by
a secure voting phase from Aug. 15 to Sept. 15. Readers may
vote only once.

    Best Open Source Tool

Naturally I tried to nominate PLT Scheme and got an
internal server error (!!!)  Anyone else want to give it a
go (the category Most Innovative Tool may be appropriate as
well)?

Noel

=====
Email: noelwelsh <at> yahoo <dot> com