[plt-scheme] Executables

From: Connor Ferguson (psfreak at linkline.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 17:14:32 EDT 2004

As a 14-year-old student with only a year of programming experience at
school, I am not at all experienced with creating executables. All I want is
to be able to have a stand-alone file that can be run on any computer that
has DrScheme or the Dynamic Libraries installed and that will open only my
GUI window. Can someone please give me a step by step guide to creating an
executable using my file including whether I need the file to be in any sort
of special format. Right now, it is just a bunch of defined functions and a
defined GUI. Please be very detailed in your instructions including telling
me to do things that to any of you might seem very obvious. As I said
before, I am a beginner to programming and have never dealt with executables
before.

-Connor

Posted on the users mailing list.