[plt-scheme] MSVC errors again with MzScheme

From: Khorev Sergey (Khorev at SoftLab.RU)
Date: Thu Jul 8 05:23:35 EDT 2004

> As I said I got MzScheme to work... that is until I rebooted. I just

Just run cmd, then run vcvars32.bat in it and compilation environment is
ready
(inside that cmd). Also you can run Visual Studio .NET Prompt from
Start->Programs->Microsoft Visual Studio .NET->Visual Studio .NET Tools.
Also you can study vcvars32.bat and define environment variables accordingly
to its logics. That's not MzScheme question, just using MSVC.

> I'm about ready to start working on getting dev-c++ to work
> with this...

I ve-e-ery doubt. AFAIK DevCpp uses MinGW. Mzc relies on Cygwin when
creating
dll. Although I succeded with MinGW, when used embedded MzScheme.

> quick net search on the problem as well as with Mr. Khorev's input.
Simply name me Sergey.

--
Sergey Khorev
http://iamphet.nm.ru