VS: SV: [plt-scheme] PLT Web Server for commertial website?

From: Jacob Matthews (jacobm at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 30 09:17:37 EST 2004

It may be worth pointing out that this problem only seems to show up
under high server load. I just checked a server that's been running for
4 months without a restart under low but consistent load (about 500
page-views a week for the past 16 or so weeks) and it was consuming 26MB
and still going just fine. When I restarted the process, the
freshly-created one consumed 16MB. (This is on linux.)

-jacob