SV: [plt-scheme] PLT Web Server for commertial website?

From: Petter Egesund (petter.egesund at kunnskapsforlaget.no)
Date: Fri Jan 30 03:22:15 EST 2004

Hi, we are planning to do this.

I have done some testing with the server, and developing for it is really
fast and fun. It seems quick as well, faster than my mod_perl module,
actually.

The problem, I found out after using some stress-testing tools, is that it
leaks memory rather fast, and it even seg. faults after a while (a couple of
hours). This happend as well with the the stable garbage-collector.

I have contacted the maker of the web-server (? - Greg Pettyjohn) and he is
on the case - he think it might have to do something with the program not
"cleaning up instance tables".

So, there we are.

Cheers,

Petter Egesund