[plt-scheme] Loaded tools list?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 10 13:05:14 EST 2004

At Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:00:07 -0500, Bruce Hauman wrote:

> Where can I find a list of tool symbols to specify in the
> PLTONLYTOOL environment variable?

Tools are designed to be 3rd party extensions, so there's no global
list available. You can find out which ones you have installed by
looking at the info.ss files of the collections you have installed.

Some example core tools are in the drscheme collection (check syntax)
and in the lang collection (the teaching languages). These aren't
really 3rd party since we, PLT, produces them, but that is how the code
is organized.

> Do people have some favorite configurations that they want to share?

How about just not setting the variable? You get them all, that way.
The environment variable is really meant to be a last resort when
something is broken.

Are you experiencing problems?

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.