[plt-scheme] Denver Area Lisp Users Group meeting for February 2004

From: Bill Clementson (bill_clementson at yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 1 00:47:20 EST 2004

The Denver Area Lisp Users Group is starting off 2004
with a bang! We're having our first two meetings of
the year next week to discuss and learn about Kenny
Tilton's innovative approaches to CL development using
Cells and his new GUI freamework project Cello. (Note:
Cells is a CLOS extension that lets you define CLOS
slots as if they were cells in a spreadsheet with
dynamic updates from dependent cells. Cello is a GUI
framework built using Cells). Kenny's a great speaker
and it will be really interesting to see and hear what
he's been doing.

The first meeting will be on Saturday, Feb 7 and will
be an introductory talk over beers. The second meeting
will be on Monday, Feb 9 and will be more of a
hands-on workshop. More detail and time/location info
is posted in my weblog entry:
http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/blog/040131.html

If you plan to attend, please send me an email as I
would like a rough idea of numbers in order to make
sure we have sufficient space for everyone. Mark your
calendars - see you there!

--
Bill Clementson