[plt-scheme] setup-extension.ss question

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 20 11:10:56 EST 2004

At Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:03:19 +0800, "Zhu Chongkai" wrote:
>   (define (pre-installer directory-path)
>     (pre-install (find-system-path 'home-dir)
>                  directory-path
>                  "ml.c"
>                  directory-path
>                  '()
>                  '("libML")

Leave off the "lib" prefix in "libML".

I've fixed the docs to clarify, but I have to admit that leaving off
"lib" seems like a strange protocol, even to me (and I wrote this
function).

> Under Windows, the procedure returns with no error but no dll
> file was made.

Just to double-check, nothing was put in compiled/native/win32/i386/?

Setup PLT prints the compiler and linker commands that it uses. Do you
get an error (or DLL) by running those commands directly?

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.