[plt-scheme] v208 -> v299

From: Doug Orleans (dougo at place.org)
Date: Thu Dec 2 13:45:59 EST 2004

Eli Barzilay writes:
 > On Dec  1, Doug Orleans wrote:
 > > Eli Barzilay writes:
 > >  > Migration issues like this can be found in
 > >  >   notes/mzscheme/MzScheme_300.txt
 > >
 > > Aha, thanks.  Is this available via the web and/or Help Desk?
 >
 > It's available on the web as part of the updated source tree:
 >
 >   http://download.plt-scheme.org/scheme/plt/notes/mzscheme/MzScheme_300.txt

Thanks, I keep forgetting that the source is browsable, because I can
never remember how to get to that URL (bookmarked now).  I see now
that it's plt-scheme.org -> Support -> Pre-Release Builds ->
[pre-built] -> plt.  But for some reason the [pre-built] link is
nearly hidden on the upper left corner of the installers page:
http://download.plt-scheme.org/scheme/installers/
at least on Opera and Firefox.

--dougo at place.org

Posted on the users mailing list.