[plt-scheme] Notable bug-fix in uri-codec.ss in the net collection

From: Mike Burns (netgeek at speakeasy.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 17:09:42 EDT 2004

--- Neil W. Van Dyke mumbled on 2004-08-26 16.05.08 -0400 ---
> Mike Burns <netgeek at speakeasy.net> writes at 15:19 26-Aug-2004 -0400:
> >  http://www.example.com/search?q=the+query;lang=en
>
> I'll probably add this parsing of semicolons to "uri.scm" too, although
> that'll probably break some legacy HTTP URLs.

So long as the generator of the URL and the parser of the URL are properly
controlled (e.g. functions from the same library), this shouldn't be too
much of an issue. Also, since both `&' and `;' are still valid query pair
separators, both should be parsed. `;' is neither a valid query key nor a
valid query value (RFC2396, section 2.2).

--
Mike Burns netgeek at speakeasy.net http://mike-burns.com