[plt-scheme] miscaellanous packaging problems with plt-scheme

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 23 10:38:56 EDT 2004

At Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:50:13 +0200, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> In which file exactly ?
>
> I can't find version prototype in the whole 208 tree:
> [guillomovitch at n2 plt]$ grep -r "zero_p(double d)" *
> src/mzscheme/src/number.c:int minus_zero_p(double d)

minus_zero_p() is it.

> And the comment occurs in src/mzscheme/src/number.c without any inline
> declaration

It's there, but possibly obscured by all the preprocessor stuff. Go up
three lines from "int minus_zero_p(double d)".

It occurs to me that running configure as

 env CFLAGS="-DDONT_INLINE_NZERO_TEST" configure ...

will probably work around the bug and produce a properly functioning
mzscheme.

Meanwhile, does this seem to you to be a gcc bug, or is it a bug in
minus_zero_p (or zero_p)?

Thanks,
Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.