[plt-scheme] reduction-semantics problems

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 09:45:16 EDT 2004

I'm experimenting with the reduction-semantics package after I read
about it through LtU. [1]

I'm having a weird problem where a language will do what I want it to,
but if I rename some of the terminals to other names (that don't
conflict with anything I've defined) it doesn't work. Are there some
protected terminal names that can't be used? (Others like "hole"?)

Attached is the code, it's kind of nasty because it is being generated
by some other code. (Explanation of its purpose: Visualize automata.)

Jay McCarthy

1. http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/view/159

--
Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>