[plt-scheme] can slideshow display LaTeX output?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 15 19:18:40 EDT 2004

At Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:48:50 +1000, "Chris Wright" wrote:

> Can I incorporate LaTeX defined equations into slideshow?
> maybe with LaTeX -> ps and then import into slideshow?

Yes, that's really the only way to do it (latex -> pdf might also
work). After you have .ps you can convert that to a bitmap and load it
in as a pict in slideshow.

You may even be better off grabbing a screenshot of your previewer
(assuming it does anti-aliasing and stuff like that), so you can get
the size you want.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.