[plt-scheme] dr.scheme v207

From: Connor Ferguson (psfreak at linkline.com)
Date: Mon Aug 2 17:48:39 EDT 2004

Try instead going to the Language menu and choosing Add Teachpack, then
selecting the teachpack you want.

I'm not sure which book you are talking about, but you might also want to
look at How to Design Programs, which can be accessed online at
www.htdp.org. You don't need to run any code or use any teachpacks to learn
from it! ;) (It may actually be almost the same thing you are trying to use,
as HtDP and DrScheme are closely interrelated)

Good luck with DrScheme!

-Connor

>>on 8/2/04 4:04 AM, canan ipek wrote:

Hello,

I am just starting to learn dr.scheme, but I cannot start the simply.scm
code to follow the book and exercises. I loaded the "simply-teachpack.scm"
to teachpack folder but whenever I try to execute the file I get the
teachpack error message saying "not allowed in an expression context" I have
no problems in executing other teachpacks in the teachpack folder. I will be
very happy if you can help me solve this problem.
thanks in advance

Canan.