[plt-scheme] Swindle

From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos (pocm at netvisao.pt)
Date: Wed Apr 28 17:51:02 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm trying to use swindle. I hope it is not too off topic. I know clos
from programming some projects in CMUCL clos, based on "Object Oriented
Programming in Common Lisp" by Sonya Keene.
The first thing I tried was to run a simple clos file in swindle which
bummm, well... as you can imagine I had some problems.
I've seen the documentation (or better yet, the reference) of swindle
online, however didn't help much. Is there any tutorial, examples with
it, or something that can help me point out the differences and get
started?

Another very important question, I have the possibility for college  to
implement a planner in CMUCL Clos, or in swindle. Is swindle stable
enough so that it doesn't bring me problems while developing the
planner?

Oh, if you wish to know, what I tried in swindle was:

(defclass fol-formula ()
    ()))

(defclass fol-connective (fol-formula)
  ((arg1 :accessor connective-arg1 :initarg :arg1)
   (arg2 :accessor connective-arg2 :initarg :arg2)))

(defmethod print-object ((c fol-connective) stream)
  (format stream "#<Connective ~A ~A>"
          (connective-arg1 c)
          (connective-arg2 c)))

Cheers,

--

Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon

Posted on the users mailing list.