[plt-scheme] SchemeQL - unspecified error in get-diag-field

From: Toon Verwaest (tverwaes at infogroep.be)
Date: Tue Apr 27 06:04:39 EDT 2004

I've just started using the SchemeQL too, and noticed
that that message came, everytime I wrote a wrong
type of query. Perhaps you were trying to specify 2
different fields as Primary-Key? There are a lot of
errors possible :)
If you would like to known what the error is, I advice
you to use another application to submit the query you
see in the evaluation-screen (an application like
phpMyAdmin is ok). Such an application will give you
more info about your error...

A good advice: I noticed that the functies that makes
"VALUES '..','...','..'" from a list of values (can't
remember the name of the function) in util.ss, has
an error... It wil map over its elements, and put ''
arround the element, except for the first element.
You will have to correct this by yourself...

Greetz.

On (26/04/04 17:41), Zane Shelby wrote:
> From: Zane Shelby <saitoh at ucsc.edu>
> To: plt-scheme at po.cs.brown.edu
> Subject: [plt-scheme] SchemeQL - unspecified error in get-diag-field
> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:41:29 -0700

> I'm trying to use SchemeQL on WinXP. I can apprently connect to the
> database just fine, but when I try to add a new table I keep running
> into the following error:
>
> Unspecified error in get-diag-field
>
> Versions are:
>
> DBMS: MySQL 4.0.18
> ODBC: MySWL Connector/ODBC 3.51
> DrScheme: v206p1
> SrPersist: v206p1
> SchemeQL: 0.05
>
> Any help on or off list would be appreciated. Some searching revealed
> this
> (http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/2002-September/000656.html)
> thread, but it doesn't look like the matter was ever truly concluded.
>
> Thank you for your time,
> Zane

Posted on the users mailing list.