[plt-scheme] request-bindings ?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 10 18:19:33 EDT 2004

Paul left the documentation in the web server collection:

   ; request = (make-request sym URL (listof (cons sym str)) (U str
(listof (cons sym str))) str str)
   ; Outside this module, bindings looks like an association list (due
to renaming request-bindings).
   ; Inside it is a string for normal requests, but for file uploads it
is still an association list.
   ; more here - perhaps it should always be a string inside this module.
   (define-struct request (method uri headers bindings host-ip
client-ip))

That's servlet-sig.ss -- Matthias

P.S. This should go into the doc.txt.

On Apr 10, 2004, at 4:38 PM, Anton van Straaten wrote:

> When I search for 'request-bindings' in the Help Desk (v206 binary
> distribution), nothing is found.  I'm successfully using the function,
> so I
> know it exists, and I don't really need the docs right now.  However, I
> don't know if the entry is missing due to a problem on my end, or in
> the
> docs themselves.  Which is it?
>
> Anton

Posted on the users mailing list.