[plt-scheme] Documentation questions

From: Sylvain Beucler (beuc at beuc.net)
Date: Fri Apr 9 09:36:45 EDT 2004

Hello,

Robby Findler wrote:
> Did you search in help desk for ".plt"?

Sorry, actually I searched using other keywords with no luck (hence my
request :)

> I'm pretty sure you don't want to see DrScheme's documentation
> sources; having seen them quite a lot myself, I doubt they will
> clairify anything for you. They're quite messy.
>
> Do you have more specific questions?

To be more precise, as I think you use LaTeX to produce the
documentation I was looking for classes and maybe scripts to generate
the HTML documentation that like DrScheme's. I am not really willing to
use HTML documents as a source format, I will only use it as an output
one.

Thank you for your replies.

--
Sylvain