[plt-scheme] Re: to define, or to let

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 7 09:09:37 EDT 2004

The iron is on our side, just in case my language doesn't make
this clear. MzScheme interprets the error raising possibilities
as strictly as possible.

Otherwise I won't add anything on this topic. Matthew and the
rest of us make certain choices; we listen to our "customers";
if we think they are right we change; if we think their
arguments don't convince us, we move on and focus our limited
resources on those things that push this experiment forward.

Don't get me wrong. I find input on this list extremely valuable.
But we have N manyears, and that's that.

-- Matthias