[plt-scheme] problem with "mzscheme -r "

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 4 16:49:43 EDT 2003

At Thu, 04 Sep 2003 12:45:22 +0100, Bill Gilbert wrote:
> I've recently downloaded DrScheme, and have been making progress.
> However when I create an executable and then run it from the command
> line using the mzscheme -r command I get "not a command". I am using
> Mac OS X. There was no problems with the installation process. It may
> be a path issue, but I have tried to run the command from the
> directory that contains the mzscheme file, and it still get the same
> error i.e. its not a command.

What happens if you use the full path to mzscheme instead of just
"mzscheme"? Depending on your PATH and shell, even going to the
directory containing mzscheme might not be enough to use just
"mzscheme"...

If that guess doesn't help, then maybe you can show an actual
transcript, which may suggest something else.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.