[plt-scheme] a couple of questions about namespaces

From: MicheleSimionato at libero.it (MicheleSimionato at libero.it)
Date: Fri Oct 24 14:12:35 EDT 2003

1. Can I delete a name from the corrent namespace, i.e. undefine a variable ?

2. After some experiment, it seems that the current namespace is actually the top-level
namespace. Is there some direct way to access the local namespace, i.e. adding/modifying
local bindings dynamically?

To be clear, I would like to locally bind a set of identifiers given as (dynamically generated)
strings to a list of objects. What's the best way to do it?

                             Michele Simionato

Posted on the users mailing list.