[plt-scheme] Re: slideshow.ss question

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 2 12:13:28 EDT 2003

At 01 Oct 2003 22:25:40 +0100, "John Kozak" wrote:

> > [For others possibly interested in Slideshow: I've just added an
> > "example-show.ss" tutorial to the "texpict" collection.]
>
> I'm interested - where can it be found?

Slideshow has only recently started to work well enough for widespread
use, so it's only available though CVS. (Eli's working on nightly CVS
snapshots in .tar.gz/.zip form, including pre-built binaries, but I
don't think it's ready, yet.)

Slideshow used to be in the "texpict" collection, but I've just created
a "slideshow" collection. The "doc.txt" in that collection (which Help
Desk will find for a "slideshow" search) provides more information.

Also, I renamed "example-show.ss" to "tutorial-show.ss".

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.