[plt-scheme] Denver Area Lisp Users Group meeting #6

From: Bill Clementson (bill_clementson at yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 14:27:10 EST 2003

Since our next meeting relates to PLT Scheme, I
thought I would post this announcement here too.

Here are the details for the next Denver Area Lisp
Users Group meeting:

Topic: Developing a weblog using PLT Scheme, SSAX, and
the SXML tools
Presenter: Gordon Weakliem
Venue: Pints Pub (221 W. 13th Avenue, Denver, ph:
303-534-7543) - probably one of the upstairs tables
Venue: Pints Pub (221 W. 13th Avenue, Denver, ph:
303-534-7543) - probably one of the upstairs tables.
(Map=http://www.pintspub.com/Location/index.htm)
developing a weblog using PLT Scheme, SSAX, and the
SXML tools. He's getting close to having the rendering
side ready, and hopes to at least be able to support
either the Atom posting API or the WFW comment API as
well.

Details of previous meetings are at:
http://alu.cliki.net/lispden

Mark your calendars - see you there!