[plt-scheme] mysterx problem

From: Bruce Butterfield (bab at entricom.com)
Date: Thu Nov 6 11:55:40 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 23:13, Dor Kleiman wrote:

> Are the dlls in plt\src\mysterx? That's where DrScheme looks for them, methinks.
> Also, did you register them with regsvr32?

The DLLs are installed in
plt\collects\mysterx\private\precompiled\native\win32\i386

(myspage.dll, myssink.dll, mxmain.dll) which makes sense. I did register
myspage.dll and myssink.dll with regsvr32 and still the same result. To
be precise, I followed these steps:

1) Downloaded and installed drscheme version 205 onto a Win2K box.
Everything seems to run fine.

2) Downloaded mysterx.plt and installed it using 'Setup PLT.exe'.

3) Registered the 2 DLLs as detailed above.

4) Attempted to load mysterx: (require (lib "mysterx.ss" "mysterx")) and
recieved the error message about a missing mxmain.dll.

Posted on the users mailing list.