[plt-scheme] How to Design Programs Book

From: Bradd W. Szonye (bradd+plt at szonye.com)
Date: Wed Nov 5 11:52:45 EST 2003

Peter Santoro wrote:
> I'm considering buying this book online.  Is there an easy way for me
> to know if I'm getting the latest (3rd?) printing of this book (ie.
> fewer typos/mistakes)?

I bought my copy from Amazon last week, and I got the 3rd printing.
Also, when I bought it, they said there were only a handful of copies in
stock, so they should be getting more new copies soon.

If you go to a brick & mortar store, you should be able to spot the
third printing by the copyright page; at the bottom, it will have the
line "10 9 8 7 6 5 4." That's how most printers show minor printing
numbers, by striking the 1, 2, 3, etc off the print plates for that
line.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd