[plt-scheme] Executables

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Wed Nov 5 10:46:59 EST 2003

By 'reproduce it', I mean to ask whether you can get the same error
message on your machine that you got on your boss' machine.

As you probably know, a good bug report includes detailed instructions
that the bug fixers can use to observe the bug themselves.

Thanks,

john

On Wednesday, November 5, 2003, at 10:37  AM, Dor Kleiman wrote:

> Well it happened twice. First I created executable, from the Pretty
> Big language. That did this error. Then, I turned the program into a
> module and tries the module language, because it has the option of
> stand-alone, which I wasn't sure was the one Pretty Big uses, and
> created a Stand-alone executable based on MrEd. It did the same thing.
> What kind of reproducing do you mean?

Posted on the users mailing list.