[plt-scheme] Emacs tags for MzScheme modules

From: Bill Clementson (bill_clementson at yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 2 02:42:16 EST 2003

--- Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> I don't know how useful this bit would be, but the
> main point of it
> is something like this:

Thanks for your suggestion; however, I had a look at
the code and it looks like it would take quite a bit
of work for me to reuse what you've done. But, I'm
just learning MzScheme, so I may be mistaken. Below is
what I've coded as a shell command (I'm using Win2000
but have Cygwin installed) and it seems to do some of
what I want. However, I'm sure other people must be
using Emacs with MzScheme and have encountered this
issue before. Doesn't anyone have a more robust
solution than what I've coded?

Here's my code (I execute this from the PLT collects
directory to get a TAG file with all of the
definitions in the subordinate directories):

find . -name '*.s*' -exec etags -a --language=scheme

Or am I going about this the wrong way? Are there
other means that people use to locate scheme
definitions that don't require the use of tag files?

Thanks again for the help.

--
Bill Clementson