[plt-scheme] LaTeX macros for PLT manuals

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Thu May 15 07:14:56 EDT 2003

Neil W. Van Dyke wrote:

> Are the TeX/LaTeX macros used for the PLT manuals available?
>
> I'm curious what set of macros is used for marking up different kinds of
> Scheme symbols in body text, and how automatic the syntax-coloring of
> blocks of code is.

Are you sure you aren't referring to the output of SLaTeX and
tex2page?  These are Dorai Sitaram's programs that automatically
convert TeX enhanced with some specific commands into colorized,
cross-referenced and otherwise enhanced output.

(Now I'll sit back and await the slings and arrows of MJ Ray. <-;)

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.