[plt-scheme] Structures added to MzLib

From: Scott Owens (sowens at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 28 17:33:59 EST 2003

I don't think either of these names are good.

Structures are not for package management, so I think "package" is
misleading.
"Bundle" is (or will soon be) taken by units, so it's not any better
than "structure" for avoiding repeated names.

I've been unable to come up with any better names, so I'll stick with
"structure" for now.

-Scott