[plt-scheme] Bug with bugs?

From: Katsmall the Wise (kela_bit at netvision.net.il)
Date: Wed Mar 26 09:01:00 EST 2003

I suggest you also check the simpler way to generate this problem, run
(error "Click here") in the REPL (not the definitions window) and see if
it works.
I'd check it but as a rule I stay out of unstable programs (what you
would normally find on a CVS repository).

Katsmall the Wise

Robert Bruce Findler wrote:

> Thanks! That sequence of actions to reproduce the problem made it much
> easier to fix it. New code has been tagged in CVS.
>
> While we're on the subject, John Clements has just improved the
> debugging support in DrScheme. Now you can see the values of variables
> bound in each frame. Thanks, John!
>
> Robby
>
> On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 05:59  PM, Ray Racine wrote:
>
>>   For list-related administrative tasks:
>>
>> On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 11:07, Katsmall the Wise wrote:
>>
>> I have seen something similar. Try this:
>>
>> 1. Set language to module.
>> 2. (module testme mzscheme (error "click me"))
>> 3.  execute and click on the cute bug.  Sometimes the first click works
>> and you get the error window.  However, close the error window, click
>> cute red bug again.
>> 4. You should get a Do you really want to quit dialog.  If you Cancel
>> then the debug/error window will pop.
>>
>> This is on a daily CVS pull and make.  RH 8.0 linux.
>>
>>> (error "Clicking this bug icon with only one window open will cause the
>>> program to ask you if you are sure you want to exit.     (\251 All
>>> rights reserved to Katsmall the Wise)")
>>> Click the bug icon.
>>

>>> Katsmall the Wise
>>
>> --
>> Ray Racine <rracine at adelphia dot net>

Posted on the users mailing list.