[plt-scheme] Graphics-Draw-Object

From: The Computer Man (thecomputerman at wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 25 14:15:30 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm a problem, with the drawing windows and object button. I'm programming a
game, i'm drawing the plate of play in a viewport windows, but i can't
insert a button into this windows, thus i'm make a dialog's windows that
contains the button, but when the dialog's windows it's open, the game who
wait the clik on the plate for put the pawn, do not go...

Well i'm fink to show the exit menu when right click...but there would not
be a means all of putting in the same window? (button and drawing plate, a
kind of window hybrid object and drawing)

thanks for your answer.

Posted on the users mailing list.