[plt-scheme] Obscure Reply Addresses?

From: MJ Ray (markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 24 18:23:33 EST 2003

On 2003-03-24 19:37:35 +0000 Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu>
wrote:

> If only spam filtering worked.... Northeastern University has it
> installed and it seems to have about a 50% hit rate in my experience.
> Apple's Mail program has it installed and it doesn't do any better.

Maybe they have a combination which doesn't work for you.  Many people
find some combination of DNS blacklists, bulk mail detection, Bayesian
content analysis and simple filters works for them.

MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef at jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.

Posted on the users mailing list.