[plt-scheme] Running Matthew Flatt's talk.ss from LLW2

From: Bill Clementson (bill_clementson at yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 12:56:49 EST 2003

I downloaded the tar file from Matthew Flatt's talk at
LLW2 (http://ll2.ai.mit.edu/).

If I set the language level to "module" in DrScheme,
load the file talk.ss and press the Execute button,
the talk runs - no problem.

However, if I try to run talk.ss from mzscheme (using
the same approach that Matthew did at the end of his
talk), I get the following error:

> (require "talk.ss")
dynamic-require: unknown module: #%mred-kernel

I'm sure this is just a newbie problem on my part - is
there something that I have to load before talk.ss?

TIA.

--
Bill Clementson