[plt-scheme] drscheme 203.5 problem

From: Katsmall the Wise (kela_bit at netvision.net.il)
Date: Mon Mar 10 11:28:29 EST 2003

 From the moment I read the email that explained the first thin line
problem, it was obvious to me it was the text-field% and not text-box%.
text-field% uses the OS's api function that gets the character height to
find out what height it has to be.
I believe if you try

(define f (make-object frame% "Test"))
(define c (instantiate editor-canvas% (f)
            [stretchable-height #f]
            [style '(no-vscroll no-hscroll)])
||(send| c|| set-line-count 1||)
|(send f show #t)

It might give you the same problem as a text-field%
Try setting the line count to 20, I wonder what will happen.
Anyway, I had the same problem with Windows (on every program), and the
solution was resetting the global font sizes (or something like that)
from the control panel.  Is that possible under linux?

Katsmall the Wise
kela_bit at netvision.net.il