[plt-scheme] availability of RPM for RH 8.0 and DrScheme 203

From: Paul Steckler (steck at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 4 11:40:03 EST 2003

Robert Bruce Findler wrote:

> Did we have such problems with src rpms? Perhaps it is worth offering
> those on our download page (perhaps with an explanation as to why we
> don't put binary rpms up)?

Yes, there are similar issues with the source RPMs.  IIRC, there was
an issue when RH8 was released, and people tried to use our RH7.3
source RPM with it.

Eli has some ideas on how to organize multiple RH builds.  I think
he'll be doing this.  Maybe I can get a start on that, but probably
not for a few weeks.

-- Paul

Posted on the users mailing list.