[plt-scheme] Default Save Folder

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 3 11:57:57 EDT 2003

There may be some kind of add-on support at the level of your OS for
this kind of thing. There are various tools that do things to the save
file dialog under macos you can get, I believe.

A low tech solution is to start up drscheme in that directory and then
the default directory should be there (depending on your platform -- I
think that all of them but windows do this).

But no, not in general.

That's really an OS level kind of config and we try to stay out of that
business.

Robby

On Thursday, July 3, 2003, at 01:54  PM, Saint Katsmall T. Wise,