[plt-scheme] Error message during MzCOM installation

From: Paul Steckler (steck at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 6 11:52:00 EST 2003

> I am running DrScheme version 202 under Windows ME.
I have downloade mzCOM today, and I get the following error message
when I doble-click on mzcom.plt : "libmzsch203_000.dll not found"

You're mixing two different versions: v202 of DrScheme, and v203 of
MzCOM.  You need either to install v202 of MzCOM, or v203 of DrScheme.

Note that if you decide to install v202 of MzCOM, you'll need to
manually remove the MzCOM files you've already installed, in
plt\collects\mzcom\, plt\src\mzcom, and plt\tests\mzcom.

-- Paul

Posted on the users mailing list.