[plt-scheme] Interface to Berkeley DB

From: Andreas Voegele (voegelas at gmx.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 10:30:00 EST 2003

Andreas Voegele wrote:

> hollan at cogsci.ucsd.edu writes:
>
>> Has anyone interfaced PLT Scheme to Berkeley DB? I don't see any
>> references in the mail archive.
>
> I've written an interface to the DBM compatibility-functions that
> Berkeley DB provides.  I could put them online if you're interested.

The source code of the ndbm interface is now available at
http://home.pages.de/~voegele/mzndbm.html.

Currently the interface only supports the storage of characters,
fixnum integers, double-precision flonum inexact numbers and strings.
The code is in the Public Domain.  I do not actively maintain this
package since I intend to write MzScheme bindings for Aubrey Jaffer's
WB library.

--
Andreas