[plt-scheme] Re: "Lozenge" on OSX

From: Jim Witte (jswitte at bloomington.in.us)
Date: Sat Dec 20 16:58:07 EST 2003

Ah, so that explains it.  I've had the bar "disappeared" a number of
times (which isn't all that annoying to me except when I want to find a
particular line number - I don't use step [yet])

   Is "lozenge" the technical, Apple-HIG-endorsed name for the thing?
It just seems so, I don't know, lickable..  (A description S.J. seems
to want to get away from now with Panther)

Jim

> Do you see a small inset bar in the upper right corner of the DrScheme
> frame? Try clicking it. This is an OS X only feature. Took me a while
> figure this one out too!
>>   This is the 2nd time the bar containing "check syntax", "step",
>> "execute"
>>   etc buttons, which is normally at the top of every window, has
>> vanished

Posted on the users mailing list.