[plt-scheme] Vim + MzScheme: Resurrection

From: Khorev Sergey (Khorev at SoftLab.RU)
Date: Wed Dec 3 04:26:17 EST 2003

Once upon a time, Brent Fulgham created patch for embedding MzScheme in
Vim...

Now, it is resurrected, fixed, and reworked. Download it from
http://iamphet.nm.ru/scheme/vim-mzscheme.diff.gz

One can build it on Windows (with MSVC) and in *nix. Don't know how to do
that
on Mac. After patching, the Vim's src/auto/configure will contain wrong
line numbers. The reasons are:
	I don't want to include new configure script in a whole.
	To regenerate src/auto/configure you can use autoconf-2.13.
So, if you want right linenumbers simply type "make autoconf" in Vim's src
dir.

I have no illusions about possibility to include
in main Vim, but I really need the Right Language Programmability for Vim
:))
The sort of documentation can be found at
http://iamphet.nm.ru/scheme/if_mzscheme.txt

There are plans to improve Vim's MzScheme interface and add OO-style
wrappers.

--
Sergey Khorev
http://iamphet.nm.ru