[plt-scheme] a graphical problem....

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 13 13:43:33 EDT 2003

If you install the full version of DrScheme (from www.drscheme.org)
you'll get mzscheme along with it, and you'll be able to read all of
the manuals. Then you can use DrScheme to program and to read the
manuals. The MrEd reference manual isn't included with the
distribution, but it will be downloaded when you try to read it. Just
follow the "manuals" link from the front page of Help Desk and then
scroll down to the bottom of the page and follow the link to the MrEd
manual.

Yes, that is the behavior of get-mouse-click; it waits. If you want to
use a callback-based setup, use MrEd.

Robby

At Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:27:54 +0200, "Al" wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> i'm trying to create another personal version of Arcanoid....
> i'm using mzscheme because i cannot download the reference manual of MrEd....
> someone can tell me where i can find that manual...
>
> Another question: i'm actually use "graphics.ss" library and i expect that only if the
> user press the mouse (in a particular area) the program stops to open an help menu, but
> when i use the  get-mouse-click istruction the program wait the press of a mouse button
> ....always.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Al

> Hi folks,
>
> i'm trying to create another personal version of Arcanoid....
> i'm using mzscheme because i cannot download the reference manual of MrEd....
> someone can tell me where i can find that manual...
>
> Another question: i'm actually use "graphics.ss" library and i expect that only if the user press the mouse (in a
> particular area) the program stops to open an help menu, but when i use the  get-mouse-click istruction the
> program wait the press of a mouse button ....always.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Al

Posted on the users mailing list.